Selling Your BusinessAdvising sellers is what Quazar does best. We have been advising sellers for more than 20 years and have a deep understanding of what it takes to serve our clients and get deals done. When looking for an M&A advisor, please consider Quazar’s strengths:
- We take the time to really understand the goals and objectives of our clients.
- We go to great lengths to protect our clients and ensure a confidential sales process.
- Our experience and banking background allow us to structure deals that optimize results for our clients.
- Our years of experience benefits our clients at the negotiating table.
- We care about what happens to our clients and their businesses after a transition.
DivestitureDo you have a non-core / non-strategic division that might be worth more as a separate entity? Quazar advises public and private companies in their divesting of non-core / non-strategic assets.
RecapitalizationOwners often complete a recapitalization of their business to provide liquidity to shareholders. A recapitalization is often appealing to business owners because they can monetize part of their ownership position while also retaining a significant continuing interest in the business. Quazar has multiple sources and options to complete these types of transactions. “Re-caps” are becoming more popular, especially for owners who want to “take some chips off the table” and secure retirement funds.
Family SuccessionsWe understand the unique challenges involved in transitions among family members. Our expertise is in dealing delicately with the issues, respecting all members involved, structuring a deal that works for everyone, and offering creative solutions.
Please contact us for a confidential discussion about your business needs.